Monday, August 6, 2007

Twice so far this summer, I've had the pleasure of taking out a few of my favorite former students and doing a fun girly photo shoot (well, we did have a male companion with us last time; sorry for my horrible driving, Ian!). The idea came from the popular "trash the dress" trend, here applied to prom dresses in a senior photo type shoot, instead of wedding dresses. We've had an absolute blast both times, and have one more date coming up in a week or so. I could not have asked for better models (or a better art director, either, Amanda!) Here are a few of my favorites featuring the beautiful and miraculous Sydney from our last time together. Over the next few days, I'll feature my favorites of each of the other girls as well. To read for yourself what a true miracle Sydney is, please visit her blog at www.sydneyalvey.com.



















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Puckett,
I absolutley love the pictures of Sydney they are amazing!! I have a 5 1/2 month old baby and I would love to check out someof your prices and packages. You do a wonderful job, I had no idea. So if you think you could if it's not to much trouble maybe e mail me some information. I am browsing o find someone to do my baby's 6 month pictures. After seeing your work I am really interested in your photography. VannaLu02@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

. The photos are great and you are correct these are beautiful women. America;s top model has NOTHING on them. Keep loving what you do becasue it comes across in your work and makes it so real. Also I have 4 daughetr and I will need a wedding photographer for the next 10 years so dont stop!

Lorrie