Thursday, August 30, 2007

Katie and Brian Slideshow

I finished Katie and Brian's slideshow today; it can be viewed at:

http://www.klpuckettphotography.net/katiebrian/index.html

I wish I could figure out how to post the video to the blog here, so it could just be viewed from this page. It's getting late, though, so that can be a query for another day.

I'm still just in awe of the beautiful location where we shot their engagement session. And what a happy and cute couple they are! I just love all those candid moments where they are laughing and talking together. I have to say--I love my job! I love being able to be a part of one of the happiest and most special moments in people's lives. It is a real privilege and blessing.



I'll have Kim and Brian's up next, no later than this weekend. Thanks for being patient, everyone! It took me a couple of days to learn the new software, but now I've got the basics down.

Oh my gosh, I've been looking ahead at September and October on my calendar, and wow, what a whirlwind my fall will be! I've got 5 weddings in the next 6 weeks (one of them in Gatlinburg and a welcome extension to our beloved yearly girl's trip to the mountains), a couple of family portrait sessions scheduled, albums to finish and start, and all the associated editing and processing that goes with all that shooting! Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely thrilled and feel very blessed to have all this lined up. I just hope my close friends and family understand if I'm a bit more scatterbrained than usual for the next couple of months! :)

No comments: