Sunday, August 19, 2007

Katie and Brian




Now here is the second of the two engagement sessions I had last weekend. Once again, I get carried away and can't narrow down my favorites, so I post too many. :) I am so grateful that they had the idea to do the session here--what a beautiful spot! I can't wait to take my kids back down there for a picnic soon. This is the spot where Brian proposed to Katie...so romantic!





I had a special assistant on this shoot too. Kayla was a big help and was a natural in front of the camera too!



Best wishes to this beautiful happy couple, who will be making it official at the end of

September!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great photo shoot! Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We had a great time and I love the pictures. :-) Can't wait to see the rest.

~katie