Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kim and Brian



I had two engagement sessions last weekend, so here are my favorites from the first of the two. I hope Kim and Brian had as much fun as I did, despite the heat! They are the most adorable couple, and I knew halfway through the shoot that we were getting some GREAT pics. They were just as natural and comfortable as they could be in front of the camera, and it shows. I'm definitely looking forward to their wedding in the beautiful Smokey Mountains!
Kim requested black and white, so I made sure to include plenty of those, but I couldn't help but showcase some color ones as well. The light was just so gorgeous the evening we were out!
This last one was a special request of Kim's. I love it; I hope she does too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.... keep up the GREAT work and keep the pictures coming on the website!!