Thursday, July 10, 2008

Make My Funk the P-Funk

Just a couple from the 4th of July George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic concert down on the waterfront last week. I've got several more great shots and some good ones of JJ Grey and Mofro too, but I'll have to get to those later. I'm so behind on my blogging! I've had a wedding pretty much every weekend for the last 2.5 months, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. I've got the next 2 weeks off, so look for several posts and lots of new pics coming soon.





Oh, one funny note--during the Mofro show, I was standing up against the stage shooting away, and this guy next to me says, "Hey--I know you, you were the photographer at my brother's wedding 2 weeks ago!" It turned out to be David's younger brother. Isn't that crazy? Good times!!

No comments: