Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Landon and Kai are adorable!

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly babies grow. I did a session with Landon and Kai's big extended family when everyone gathered together over the Christmas holidays, and Kai was just a roly-poly little baby. We did another session of just her and her brother in June, and I couldn't believe how much she had grown in just a few short months. She has turned into a toddler! Landon was just as handsome as ever, and quite a bit less camera shy than he was a few months ago. I've had the pleasure of watching Landon grow as well; several years ago when I was branching out on my own full time with the photo business, little baby Landon was one of my very first clients. I love being able to document how families grow and change through the years; it is one of my favorite things about what I do!

For comparison, here's a picture of Kai from New Year's day:



And one from our last session in June:



And for fun, here's a pic of baby Landon!



Compared with now:













3 comments:

bigsis said...

That black and white of Landon as a baby? Even I don't recognize it-I have seen the pose before, but the smile doesn't look like him and I am standing here looking at the others you took that are on the walls. They are all amazing! I'm not sure how I will decide which to get. thanks, kristin

Anonymous said...

AWWWW what cuties! They are just wayyyy too precious!

Anonymous said...

What cuties - I'm in love with the laughing one of him with his mom.