Monday, July 14, 2008

Emily and Jason are Married!

Emily and Jason are so much fun--you might remember their awesome engagement session from this winter, posted here. Their wedding was at the beautiful St. Albert the Great Church, and what a beautiful location!

I have to start off with a picture of the best kiss I believe I have ever witnessed at a wedding celebration. He took her totally by surprise! This is one of I don't know how many frames I've got of this shot; it had to have lasted a good 20 seconds or so!














I just love love love this shot. But I can't decide if I like it better in black and white or color.



































Congratulations Emily and Jason, and thank you for sharing your special day with me!

2 comments:

Misty Dawn Photography said...

That is such an amazing kiss shot! Great detail shots too!

Anonymous said...

They are such a cute couple!! You can tell they are truly in love!! Great images!! miss you!!