Monday, November 12, 2007

Jeff, Julie, and Family

I was so happy to hear from Julie when she emailed me about doing some family pictures this fall. I was even happier to hear that they had an addition to their family! She and Jeff used to take care of my Wesley at their preschool when he was a baby and toddler while I was still teaching at Eminence. Good grief, how time flies!

We missed the light on our first attempt, but the second portrait session turned out to be the charm. We had a beautiful, crisp fall morning and the light was perfect. (It is an interesting contrast to note the "temperature" difference of the light--the group photo below where they were holding hands was taken in the evening at the first shoot. The morning light is so much warmer in the rest of them!)

I love how all the pictures turned out, but the real star of the show was lovely Liliah, the newest member of the family. She was so cute, running after her two big brothers. She was a bundle of energy for sure!

Jeff and Julie should be proud of such a beautiful family!


























No comments: