Thursday, October 4, 2007

Angela and Andy

I'm finally ready to post some favorites from Andy and Angela's wedding. Their wedding was at the most gorgeous location, and probably one of the least known in Louisville. Any future brides out there would do well to check into the South Park Country Club in Fairdale if they are looking for a beautiful outdoor setting.

The day started off threatening rain, but luckily it held off, and we were blessed with mild temperatures, a nice breeze, and a hazy sky which made for perfect picture taking weather (no harsh shadows!). Angela and Andy were so much fun, and their wedding was so full of love and emotion.

Angela teaches art, and Andy does photography himself, in addition to being a wonderful woodworker (you should see the beautiful box he made for their gift table!). So I'm hoping my photos hold up to their high artistic standards! As usual, I had a hard time narrowing them down, so here are a whole bunch. I figured they waited long enough to see them, I might as well give them the works :)
First, a couple of the beautiful bride:
Her handsome groom:
And the happy couple:
The playground was Andy's idea. We got lots of fun shots there; here's one of many:
Did I mention what a gorgeous location this was???
Have you ever seen such a happy bride?
Or groom?
And last, several detail shots (always one of my favorite things about shooting weddings)
They had a guitar and mandolin players for their music. It was so cool!
The cake, with the vintage family cake toppers:
The candy bar at the reception--what a neat idea!
Flowers, dress, jewelry, shoes...
Big congratulations to Angela and Andy, and many thanks for letting me be a part of their special day!

No comments: