Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kim and Brian

Everything about this wedding was so beautiful--the couple, the location, the decorations, just everything! I feel so lucky to have been a part of it. I can honestly say that Kim and Brian are one of the most loving couples I have ever come across. You should see how many pictures I've got of them kissing! All of their friends and family that joined them in Gatlinburg were so obviously happy for them. Their wedding happened to coincide with my annual high school girlfriend's trip to the Smokies, so it was just a fabulous weekend all around. I got plenty of beautiful scenery shots too, which I'll post sometime in the distant future, when I'm not swamped :) It's late, so without further ado, here are some favorites from their joyful day.

First the scene: the beautiful Park Vista Hotel

There was a huge butterfly bush flowering outside the hotel, and there must have been 200 butterflies on it. Of course, I had to take about 50 shots of them :)

Next, some getting ready shots:

I love catching the bride's first glimpse of herself in the dress:

Check out her awesome sparkley shoes!

Kim was just breathtakingly gorgeous!

Of course, I can't leave out the handsome groom:

On to the ceremony!

I think he was impressed :)

Some portraits of the happy couple:

Kisses, kisses, and more kisses :)

The little white spot in the sky in the pic above is a beautiful crescent moon. This shot is stunning full size; web resolution doesn't do it justice.

The cake was gorgeous:

And their first dance

Whew! I know that was a lot of pictures. I absolutely just fall in love with all my couples, and while sorting out the pictures, I get to relive all the happy moments from their day. I'm just so happy for Kim and Brian. If I ever met 2 people completely, utterly, head over heels in love, it is these two. Again, I'm just so happy that I could share in their joy. Thank you so much Kim and Brian!

No comments: