Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Catching up

I've got a lot of catching up to do here! I've been so busy editing, proofing, and traveling that I haven't updated my blog all month. I hope I haven't lost what few readers I've gained :)

I'll be posting lots of pictures over the next few days; I know I've got several people out there watching for a preview of their photographs! So to the newlyweds Hobbs, Johns, and my Gatlinburg girls: keep checking back--it won't be long, I promise.

In addition to my fall frenzy of weddings, I'm still hard at work on Amy and Wes's album. I thought I'd post a few nice shots from their wedding, since they predated my blog by a couple of weeks.

Some detail shots:




Their cake was really neat--it was asymmetrical



Amy made the cutest little happy faces all day; here's one during the ceremony:


The church:


A couple of portraits:
And my favorite shot of their first dance:

Lately I almost feel like I need to be 3 people to keep up with everything, but I love it--I'm not complaining a bit! I've had out of town weddings for the last 2 weekends, one in the beautiful Smoky Mountains, and the other north of Cinci. For that wedding, I was the second shooter for the amazing Jim Cook. I learned a lot and can't wait to try out some new ideas at Katie and Brian's wedding this weekend.

No comments: