Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ha! I'm so smart! (Kim and Brian's Slideshow)



I finally figured out how to add a slide show directly to the blog. I love it when I triumph over technology :) It plays quite a bit smaller here, so here's the link to the fullsize version:

See it big here

I know I'm not showing much humility by saying so, but I am so happy with these pictures. I believe these, and also Katie and Brian's engagement session photos, turned out pretty darn good. I'm very critical of myself, so it feels kind of funny to be giving myself a little pat on the back :)

I love the emotion that is so evident in both couple's happiness with each other. When Kim requested this song, she said it was perfect for their situation. I think the music really adds a whole other element to their "picture story" here.

No comments: