Monday, April 28, 2008

Sugar and Spice?

Ok, I really do have lots of other things to do than post personal pics! (Coming soon--Katie and Ryan, Danielle and Nick, David and Liz, Charla and Craig, Brooke and Neil, and more!)

But I just had to throw these up real quick. The white dress Connor is wearing belonged first to her great great grandmother. Maybe 3 greats? Not sure. Really old and precious, anyway. The pink one belonged to my mother, made for her by my grandmother. I'm so grateful my mom has saved these things for us. I'm also glad I have a little girl to put them on! Wesley would have looked pretty silly modeling this stuff.














The last picture is the other side of the coin. Guess who went through my purse today? Guess who was being so quiet that mommy forgot all about her for just long enough? (UGH! My expensive Lancome lipstick! Like, the ONLY thing I ever splurge on for myself!)

Oh, and this is the same little girl as in the pictures above! Sean put Wesley's old clothes on her this morning, so she looked like a little boy. I guess that is why she thought she needed lipstick!

2 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I LOVE these pictures...the first couple are my favorites. Beautiful work and what a lovely dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of motherhood...red lipstick!! I am pretty sure there is an image of me floating around my parents house that looks very similar. I love the images of her in the pink dress! What a cutie!!