Sunday, January 27, 2008

Emily and Jason




















































Well, I'm happy to say that Emily, Jason and I survived their engagement photo session with no frostbitten fingers or toes...but WOW, was it COLD!! I think the temperature that morning was around 16 degrees, and who knows what the windchill might have been. To tell the truth, though, I don't think they had too much trouble warming up :) Or at least that's how it looked to me! Despite the cold, though, we had a beautiful, clear sunny day, with that really gorgeous crisp quality the air and light gets when the temperature is low.


Emily and Jason were so much fun to work with, and an absolute breeze to photograph! I don't think I've ever had a couple that I had to give absolutely no direction--I might as well not even have been there! They were completely unselfconscious in front of the camera, which makes my job such a joy. They were just absolutely, 100% into each other and weren't worried about me or the camera one bit! I think it really shows in their pictures too--can't you tell how happy they are together?

I've picked a few favorites to showcase here on the blog, and I'm also happy to feature the slideshow I made from their session.



Here's the link to the full size version; it looks even better bigger!
http://www.klpuckettphotography.net/EmilyJason/index.html


As always, comments are much appreciated! Oh, and I'm STILL working on my new website (it's gonna be great if I ever get it done!), so the 2007 pricing special mentioned below is still in effect. 2008 dates are starting to fill up, so take advantage of the special now and make sure and secure your date!

2 comments:

Ryan Armbrust said...

Great pics! I love the one of him chasing tail through the field.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that photo of Jason chasing Emily around with his hands out. You totally caught his personality and it made me laugh. :) Keep up the great work.