Thursday, December 13, 2007

Catching Up

Now that I'm nearing some semblance of being caught up (I can't believe I can actually say that!), I wanted to post some favorites from a couple of my fall weddings that didn't get blogged. These weddings both took place in the Cincinnati area, and I didn't get to meet them in person until the day of. That was definitely a departure from what I am used to! I love getting to know my clients closely in the time that leads up to their wedding, and love to stay in touch afterwards. However, I was very pleased with the results from these 2 weddings, and both couples were very gracious and we were definitely able to form a rapport quickly.

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do! They are in no particular order; these are just some randomly picked favorites.






























No comments: